Here is the latest selection of Harry titbits:
- Funny Times has been reviewed by The Independent, Belfast Telegraph, BBC Music and Drowned In Sound. William Roache has told the Big Issue Scotland that one of his dreams, being in a big Western film, has sorted of being fulfiled by filming “Ken”.
- For TV Burp, Becky Hunt talks to Daily Echo and Wayne from White Van Man has talked to Surrey Herald about filming TV Burp, it’s been reviewed by Weedydan and Bournemouth Echo, recommended by Daily Express and had comments in Sunday Mercury. Balls Up Bingo mentioned Harry’s recent Jackpot Joy reference and Christine Bleakley has revealed to Now that she and Frank are fans of the show.
- Al Murray has told What’s On TV that he and Harry are still “very good pals”, but due to their work commitments, haven’t seen much of each other. He has also said to the Independent that he appeared on Hell’s Kitchen after Harry turned it down.
- Comedy.co.uk has reported that Britain’s Got Talent finalist and Harry Hill impressionist Paul Burling has got a Christmas pilot on ITV.
- Steve Benham and Bob Wise, otherwise known as Heather/Mary and SuBo from TV Burp, recently appeared on Reading 4U community radio, which is discussed in an article in Get Reading, along with details on their upcoming charity single.
- The Food and Drink Innovation Network have talked about Harry’s Nuts launch in Tesco.
- Lew Stringer, The Beat and Nigel Parkinson have written about The Dandy, with Nigel writing about TV Burp writer David Quantick contributing to a strip.
- Livin’ The Dreem’s audiobook has been reviewed by Sue Arnold of The Guardian, Harry’s visit to Waterstones in Guildford has been featured in Get Surrey and reviewed in The Independent, Scotsman and The Guardian.
- The Whopping Great Joke Book has been recommend by Heat.