It’s time for another roundup of the bits and bobs of Harry Hill news over the last week – with a special selection all about TV Burp’s return!
- Bruce Dessau at The Guardian has written about the potential end of TV Burp and his views on the show over the years.
- The Guardian have also put up this week’s ratings and highlighted that the show beat The Magicians, with MediaTel and Keith “Telly” Topping also giving the ratings a mention.
- Ian Wolf has reviewed this week’s TV Burp for Giggle Beats’ Giggle Box, hoping that if it is the last series for Harry, that it won’t continue with a new host.
- Roz Laws at Sunday Mercury felt that Take Me Out was funnier than TV Burp this week, liking Jane’s exit to Cardiff but concerned that the bread making went on for too long.
- And finally, The Spoof have created the story that TV Burp and Screenwipe are to merge and move to Channel 5. A great line from a fake ITV was “Harry is irreplaceable – so we’ll probably get Paddy whatsisface in to fill the slot.”