Here is the latest selection of snippets of Harry Hill news, collected for your digestion:
- Kent Online has reported that a recent joke from TV Burp has caused waved at a swimming pool. In the episode, talking about Swimming With Crocodiles With Ben Fogle, he did a joke suggesting that whilst swimming in “the Sittingbourne swimming baths,” that he found a “crocodile - a smaller type, and brown in colour,” which “must have been dangerous because we were all told to get out the water.” The publication suggested that he was talking about Swallows Leisure Centre, who did not comment, with Avalon saying that “As far as we’re concerned it was a joke.” However, the comments say it all, with one suggesting it may have been a slow news week!
- Harry has written a blog for Huffington Post for Fairtrade Fortnight on Harry’s Nuts.
- For its Sunday repeat, Digital Spy has reported that TV Burp pulled in good numbers, with 3.68m (17%) watching the show and 174,000 (0.6%) joining on ITV1+1.
- Micky Flanagan has told Radio Times that TV Burp is his must see TV programme.
- Hull Daily Mail has reported that Cottingham Croxby Primary School have featured a recipe from Harry Hill, his Eskimo bananas, in their fundraising cookbook.
- A Thrifty Mrs from Superscrimpers has written about Harry featuring her suggestion on leftover wine – and his unfamiliarity with the concept!
- K Knight has talked about choreographing Harry in a recent dance routine.
- Nick Baker has talked to Western Morning News about being featured on TV Burp over the years.
- STV have reported that Harry has ranked 2nd in OK’s rich list behind Eamonn Holmes.