Here are the latest bits and bobs of news from recent weeks:
- Alistair McGowan has been talking about his new show, You Cannot Be Serious, which is executive produced. He has been explaining how Harry was asked to do a sports version of TV Burp, but wasn’t interested. However, he knew who would be perfect, with Alistair taking on the new show. For more, visit Soccer AM, Radio Times and Digital Spy.
- Nick Baker has been talking about being featured on TV Burp over the years to EADT.
- Jack Seale at Radio Times has been discussing the rating difficulties for The Voice and the benefits of TV Burp for ITV in producing a lead in.
- Islington Gazette has reported that upcoming Harry Hill stand up venue Monkey Business Comedy Club’s promoter Martin Besserman has helped to save an abused dog.
- Stephen Kelly at The Guardian has commented on the loss of TV Burp for the world of silly and surreal TV.
- Mark Cavendish has explained to The Sun how he suggested his girlfriend Peta Todd waited to give birth to their daughter after TV Burp.
- David Bowden at Spiked has spoken about the end of TV Burp and Heather Trott.