Here is the latest morsels of Harry Hill news for your delectation:
- Den of Geek has broken down the film and TV in the London 2012 opening ceremony, including TV Burp.
- For Harry Hill’s Experiments In Entertainment, the Daily Echo have confirmed that Harry’s shows at Ashcroft Arts Centre in Fareham has sold out and Alice Jones in The Independent has mentioned Harry’s show, alongside his art exhibiton, as a highlight of the Edinburgh Festival.
- Richard Herring for Metro has highlighted his Edinburgh Fringe highlights from over the years and has mentioned one of Harry’s early shows and its effect on the audience.
- Alex Horne for Chortle has talked about seeing Harry at the Comedy Store back in 2000 and also his love for You’ve Been Framed – but only with Harry Hill or Jeremy Beadle.
- Brand Republic have reported that Multitude Media have joined team Harry Hill and will take on the role of his personal publicist.
- Over on Den of Geek and Comedy.co.uk, you can watch the trailer for TV Burp writer Dan Maier and Screenwipe’s Charlie Brooker’s new show, A Touch of Cloth.
- As part of Channel 4′s Funny Fortnight, Tube Talk on Digital Spy are looking for the channel’s greatest ever comedy – so get voting for Harry Hill!
- House Magazine has had a chat with Amanda Lamb, who has talked about being featured on TV Burp and trying to record You Deserve This House without the subjects realising what show they were on!