Here are a few snippets of news from the last few weeks:
- In the run up to the show, Dom Joly has been talking about Fool Britannia, which is going out in TV Burp’s slot, with The Sun and how Harry has changed ITV for comedy.
- Keith Watson for Metro and Lucy Mangan for The Guardian reviewed Whatever Happened to Harry Hill?, suggesting a return for the original show.
- The Independent discuss the Edinburgh Fringe of the past and talk to Al Murray about his appearance with Harry, Brenda Gilhooly and Andre Vincent in 1991, with a picture of Harry with hair!
- Louis Walsh has expressed an interest in performing in The X Factor Musical and has expressed his support to Harry in The List.
- Charlotte Lytton for The Independent has been talking to male comics who have returned to their live comedy routes, including Harry.
- Harry contributed to The Sunday Times’ Witter last Sunday, where he talked about Harry’s Nuts, hand modelling and his art.