With Harry busy on new projects (more on these on Harry Hill Fansite soon!), we’re a bit thin on news, but we’ve still got the latest bits and bobs below:
- Mark Dishman for The Grocer has made Harry’s Danio advert Ad of the Week, commending on Harry’s voiceover being great value.
- Chris Long for BBC News has spoken to Anna FC Smith about BURPology, which is on display in Wigan until 12th May, including what TV Burp writers David Quantick and Dan Maier thought on her work.
- Micky Flanagan has mentioned his love for Harry in an interview with Nottingham Post.
- Danny Dyer, talking to Gerard Gilbert for The Independent, has talked about being featured on TV Burp and his view on this.
- Iris Sharples, one of the prankster pensioners on Off Their Rockers, has talked to Sue Crawford for Express about being one of Audrey’s clients on Coronation Street and then getting asked to appear on TV Burp.
- Simon Cowell has been talking to the London Evening Standard about The X Factor Musical.
- Harry recently read ‘Comet in Moominland’ by Tove Jansson on The 4 O’Clock Show on BBC Radio 4 Extra.
- Harry has been featured in Zoo with some new gags.
- Harry Hill lookalike Craig Wilcock has made an appearance at a charity match, which you can watch below (skip to 2m57s):