With no news at the moment, here is one of Harry Hill’s latest Instagram photos featuring a certain US comedy legend:
Here’s two Harry Hill news items from Edinburgh:
- Harry has been featured in Pleasance’s podcast, with a clip from his recent show with Shaun Keaveny ahead of Shaun’s Edinburgh show:
- Harry has also offered to start Bob Slayer’s bus race in Edinburgh, as reported by Beyond The Joke.
Here is the latest Harry Hill news:
- Paul Sinha of comedy and The Chase fame has talked to Metro about Harry Hill being an inspiration to him
- Fresh from his appearance on Channel 4’s Lookalikes, Harry Hill lookalike Craig Wilcock will be taking part in a charity football match in September for Help The Heroes, West Briton has reported.
- Harry has talked about a comedy gem that inspired him to The Guardian, discussing a Spike Milligan sketch.
- After his FIFA appearance with Sepp, Simon Brodkin, otherwise known as Lee Nelson and Jason Bent, has mentioned how Harry helped start his comedy career to The Sun.
- Harry is featured in a new digital trail of Swaffham, Eastern Daily Press, has reported, revealing Harry’s fowl connection with the town.
- Finally, Harry has been featured in a new online strip for The Numskulls, who are also on the campaign to get to Hollywood after the success of Inside Out:
Here is the latest Harry Hill news:
- TV Burp writer David Quantick has suggested that the show will not return, as the channels and shows were becoming reluctant to provide clips and be included in the show, The Sun has reported. In an interview with Fubar Radio, he also said that ITV had considered continuing the show with a new host, which was rumoured previously.
- Harry has been in the Waitrose magazine talking about the Newman’s Own Foundation, recipient Roundabout Drama has tweeted:
- Whistable Times was at the re-opening of Whitstable & Seasalther Endowed School’s library, which Harry cut the ribbon of, signed books, performed the ukulele and had some rather fun cakes:
- James and Daniel from Michael Drayton Junior School have written to Harry as part of Long Live The Letter, with Harry writing back to the pair:
- Finally, Harry has put up on Instagram that he was invited on BBC’s Home Away From Home after the production team liked his house – how nice!
Lookalikes, the Channel 4 short that featured Harry Hill lookalike Craig Wilcock, will be airing its special episode on Channel 4 this Monday.
Airing at 10pm on the channel, here is the synopsis for the episode:
Eastbourne: where the world’s most famous people come to play. Or do they? Lookalikes is a structured reality show following the antics at Britain’s premier lookalikes agency, run by David Beckham impersonator Andy Harmer. The agency is a revolving door for those who look like some of the biggest names in the entertainment industry and make a living from it. The question is, can they turn off the act at the end of the day? The programme follows Andy as he tries various unique business building schemes with hilarious consequences. He’s hoping to re-launch his male cabaret review act, The Chippendoubles, in the USA and thinks he’s got the perfect business partner to pull it off: Barack Obama lookalike Reggie. However, Andy’s plans are thrown into chaos when troupe stalwarts ‘Will Smith’ and ‘Gordon Ramsay’ quit and he faces a race against time to turn ‘Mr Bean’, ‘Colin Farrell’, ‘Ed Sheeran’ and ‘Robbie Williams’ into a coherent dance troupe. Meanwhile, David Brent lookalike Tim is fed up with his day job, and lovelorn ‘Gordon Ramsay’ admits to ‘Del Boy’ that he has romantic feelings for ‘Victoria Beckham’.
Craig has confirmed he is back for the special, appearing as a version of himself.
For more, visit Channel4.com.
Here’s the latest Harry Hill news for your Sunday:
- Over at The Pleasance, Harry, Shaun Keaveny and Nick Helm were joined by the Oompah Brass.
- Harry was at Always Be Comedy in Kennington as their special guest:
- Harry was at the Balham Comedy Festival this weekend:
It’s time to celebrate!
Harry Hill Fansite is 8 years old today and we have also just celebrated 8 million hits over.
We have also posted over 1,600 posts, over 6,500 followers on Twitter and Facebook and just shy of 200,000 hits on YouTube.
Thanks to all of you, our readers, followers and friends, for your support over the years.
We look forward to many more years of
bringing you Harry Hill news – first!
As part of Harry Hill’s question and answer session with Joel Sanders, Harry is talking about his ID fraud case and his assassination fears:
Here is the latest Harry Hill news, all about live dates:
- Here are a few photos from recent live performances at the Comedy Bunker, Slapstick Festival benefit and Bush Hall:
- Harry was at The Miller on 18th June with host Karl Schultz, Cam Spence and Lolly Adefope.
- Time and Leisure are running a competition to win 4 pairs of tickets for Balham Comedy Festival.
- Bruce Dessau for the London Evening Standard reviewed Harry Hill and Friends, giving it 4 stars.