It’s time to celebrate!
Harry Hill Fansite is 8 years old today and we have also just celebrated 8 million hits over.
We have also posted over 1,600 posts, over 6,500 followers on Twitter and Facebook and just shy of 200,000 hits on YouTube.
Thanks to all of you, our readers, followers and friends, for your support over the years.
We look forward to many more years of
bringing you Harry Hill news – first!
As part of Harry Hill’s question and answer session with Joel Sanders, Harry is talking about his ID fraud case and his assassination fears:
Here is the latest Harry Hill news, all about live dates:
- Here are a few photos from recent live performances at the Comedy Bunker, Slapstick Festival benefit and Bush Hall:
- Harry was at The Miller on 18th June with host Karl Schultz, Cam Spence and Lolly Adefope.
- Time and Leisure are running a competition to win 4 pairs of tickets for Balham Comedy Festival.
- Bruce Dessau for the London Evening Standard reviewed Harry Hill and Friends, giving it 4 stars.
Here is the latest Harry Hill news:
- Harry joined Shaun Keaveney on BBC Radio 6 Music on Thursday, talking the Union Chapel gigs, further stand up, Tea Time and his “raft” of TV ideas.
- Metro have suggested The Harry Hill Show should return when discussing 1990s Channel 4 shows.
- Harry has spoken to Islington Gazette to talk about live comedy.
- Holidays were the subject for a second interview with the Daily Express.
- Bristol Post has reviewed Stand Up For Slapstick, praising Harry’s performance.
- Harry has talked to the Radio Times about his piece at the Summer Exhibition, which has now sold.
- Harry was at the Covent Garden May Fayre and Puppet Festival:
- And finally, TV Burp and Stars In Their Eyes guest Brian Belo has returned to the Big Brother house!
Harry Hill has been out and about over the last fortnight with various live gigs:
Always Be Comedy (4th June, The Pow, Brixton):
Stand Up For Slapstick (where Harry shook hands with everyone as they left!):
The Invisible Dot at Union Chapel:
Harry also appeared at Up In Arms Comedy on 2nd June – no pictures unfortunately!
Finally, here is our winner for the Union Chapel tickets Katie Marsh:
As previously reported, Harry Hill has produced a piece of the Royal Academy of Arts’ Summer Exhibition.
He has done a painting of Damien Hirst, which is now on show with the rest of the exhibition until 16th August.
He has also produced a video, which is below:
For more, visit royalacademy.org.uk.
We’ve got a pair of tickets to see Harry Hill and friends live up for grabs!
Thanks to our friends at The Invisible Dot, we’ve got 2 tickets for Harry Hill And Friends next Friday (12th), 8pm at the Union Chapel.
He will be joined by his band The Caterers plus a selection of the best of comic talents, Tim Key, John Kearns, Natasia Demetriou and Ellie White.
There’s no question, so just enter your details below:
Tickets are also available at theinvisibledot.com.
Terms and Conditions: One entry per person, no robots/spambots (as deemed by the judges) and entrants must be 18 years old or over. All entrants must be able to attend the event at Union Chapel at 8pm UK time on 12th June 2015. The winners will be picked at random and the decision of the judge(s) is final. The competition closes at 12:00am UK time on 09/06/2015 – the winners will be informed by email shortly after this. The winners’ names will be displayed on this website, on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and News Alerts, and may be asked for a picture of them at the event for publication. However, all other details kept private. Every effort will be made to contact the winners, but due to the short time between the competition and event, if they cannot be contacted or do not reply with their details within 24 hours of their win being confirmed, their prize will be re-drawn. If you are unable to attend, the prize will also be re-drawn.
Harry Hill’s range of audiobooks have now been added to our merchandise section.
Alongside Harry’s two novels, Livin’ The Dreem and Flight From Deathrow, there are also a selection of live DVDs available as audiobooks, including Hooves and First Class Scamp, plus the All New Harry Hill Show from ITV.
This new range accompanies our details on all of the DVDs, books, art and items available from Harry Hill, both new and second hand.
To download one of the audiobooks, visit our merchandise section.
Joel Sanders, the Angry Boater, has posted up some pictures of his Q+A night with Harry Hill at the Backyard Bar in May: