All good things come to an end – and this is it for Harry Hill Fansite.
After 8 1/2 years, we’ve decided to shut up shop and set sail for new pastures. Thank you to all of the fans who have shown their support over this time and of course to Harry Hill and his team.
To keep updated with Harry’s new projects and all your other comedy news, don’t forget to visit our friends at British Comedy Guide on comedy.co.uk.
To get in touch with Harry for an autograph or other item, you need to write to:
Harry Hill c/o Independent Talent Group Ltd, 40 Whitfield Street, London, W1T 2RH
Harry Hill Fansite
Harry Hill has two new projects coming soon
As already reported, Harry is creating a new musical with his I Can’t Sing collaborator and TV Burp stalwart Steve Brown. Speaking to Chortle, he confirmed that the new musical is based around TV again and will be a send up.
Also, Harry is producing a second pilot show for ITV after Tea Time earlier this year. Alien Fun Capsule will be a panel show, but as yet, Harry hasn’t come up with a firm concept.
The work in progress show will take place at The Invisible Dot on 15th December.
For more, visit Chortle.
Professor Branestawm Returns will be airing on Christmas Eve.
Harry Hill is back with the returning cast thatincludes Vicki Pepperdine, Simon Day, Charlie Higson, David Mitchell, Sophie Thompson, Adrian Scarborough and Madeline Holliday as Connie.
In the new special, the Professor has tax debts to pay and Connie comes up with a plan to enter Great Pagwell’s invention competition. However, he has to beat off competition from rival inventor, Professor Algebrain, played by Inside Number 9’s Steve Pemberton. Dame Diana Rigg joins the show as Lady Pagwell and comedian Bob Mortimer is Professor Awfulshirt.
The show will air at 5.20pm, Christmas Eve, on BBC1.
Visit bbc.co.uk/iplayer to catch.
Here is the latest news roundup for Harry Hill:
- Harry will be at Beckham Comedy Club on 11th December with Tony Law, Anna Morris, Cheekykita and Jody Kamali. The event is sold out, but keep an eye on Billetto for any returns.
- In aid of Shelter, Harry will be at Laugh Out London for Bob Slayer’s Grotto of Comedy with Stewart Lee, Henning Wehn and more on 18th December. Make sure you are on their mailing list to get the tickets information first.
- Harry will be at the Amersham Arms for Happy Mondays on 25th January with Joe Lycett, Holly Walsh and Eleanor Tiernan. Tickets are available on Billetto.
- Harry has been at Always Be Comedy on 5th and Comedy House Live on 19th.
- Harry attended a private viewing of Peter Blake’s Portraits and People.
- Harry and Professor Branestawm lost out at the Children’s BAFTAs to Jessica Ransom for Horrible Histories and Gigglebiz respectively. Highlights are available below:
However, they will be holding a preview and Q&A on 20th December.
- The Courier has reported that Harry Hill’s Whopping Great Joke Book has fallen down the ranks of top reads at HMP Perth.
If you missed it on the show tonight, you can watch Harry Hill’s 40 years of TV in 4 minutes from Children In Need below:
Professor Branestawm has been nominated twice in the 2015 Children’s BAFTAs.
Both Harry and the show have been nominated in the performer and comedy categories respectively. They are up against the likes of Horrible Histories, Hetty Feather and All At Sea.
The winners will be revealed at the Roundhouse, London on 22nd November by comedian and CBBC star Doc Brown.
For more, visit BAFTA.org.
Harry Hill is one of the famous faces helping raise funds for The Children’s Trust in 2016.
He has joined the line up for the charity’s comedy night at the world famous Comedy Store. Alongside Harry will be Adam Hills, compère Tim Vine and many more big names to be announced.
The charity raises funds for projects to help children with brain injuries.
Tickets are already on sale for £20 and the show is on 1st February.
To get your tickets, visit thechildrenstrust.org.uk.
Harry Hill will be doing two new live dates this month.
First up, making a return visit to the Backyard Bar on 18th November, appearing in Ellis and Rose’s Brainwash Club. He will be joined by Birthday Girls, Tim Renkow, Mr Susie, James Hamilton and Lipstick and Wax. Tickets are just £6 and available at backyardbar.co.uk.
Secondly, Harry will be back at The Invisible Dot on 24th and 25th November for work in progress shows. The shows are now sold out, but check the website for returns or further tickets.
Keep it Harry Hill Fansite for the latest news!
Here is the latest Harry Hill news:
- Charlie Higson and Diana Rigg have been talking Professor Branestawm 2 to The Guardian and The Mirror respectively.
- ITV have had to apologise after an old episode aired with a joke about Cilla Black, the Telegraph has reported.
- Harry has submitted a joke for a charity book created by Tom Heyes from Ormskirk, Liverpool Echo has reported.
- Harry Hill lookalike Craig Wilcock will be on Don’t Tell The Bride this week:
- Further Professor Branestawm 2 pictures have come out:
Here is a further selection of photos from the filming of Professor Branestawm 2: